Commercial Lines Processor
The Commercial Lines Processor will perform the essential duties of this position, which include working closely with the Client Service Professional with the processing of assigned tasks. The Commercial Lines Processor works under the direction of the Commercial Lines Manager.
- Performs functions in agency management system
- Achieve assigned task as the procedure timelines are laid out
- Responsible for account processing activity including policies, endorsements, audits and invoicing
- Follow-up on activities and correspondence
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with each Client Service Professional
- Attend and complete any training sessions or assignments as required
- Adhere to client service standards of the department and agency
- Perform other tasks on projects as needed/assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some office experience preferred but not required
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail, responsive and self-motivated
- Team player and task oriented
- Good clerical and computer skills are required.
Ideal candidate should be a career minded professional, self-motivated, detail oriented,
dependable, personable and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
BHC offers a complete Medical and Dental insurance package, self-directed 401K, company paid ESOP and Profit Sharing, Life and Disability