Customer Service Associate
Customer Service Associate – Great Benefits, Excellent Learning & Growth Opportunities, Work/Life Balance
Are you ready to join a locally owned & managed, community-minded company with an excellent benefits package and opportunities for advancement and personal growth? We offer that, 37.5 hour work weeks, and more.
Being the 3rd largest independent insurance agency in the state and with over 100 years in business, we’ve learned the importance of having great employees as the backbone of our company. Our goal is to hire driven individuals with a desire to become part of our corporate community, to be dedicated to the success of our agency, and to be engaged in our local community as a whole. We work to do that through providing our team with a sense of security, community outreach opportunities, and work life balance.
We are looking to add a motivated individual to our team of service professionals. Some key elements of success within our agency service platform are being ready to meet challenges with a positive attitude, having a desire to grow in knowledge and experience within the agency, and of course being a cohesive team player with a common goal of providing excellent customer service. The successful applicant will work alongside our experienced service & sales staff in a team effort to deliver on our brand standard of being “more than a promise” to our current and future clients.
- Company Paid ESOP and Profit Sharing
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Vacation & Personal Time
- 7.5 Hour Work Days
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred, but not required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Basic working knowledge of Power Point preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail, responsive and self-motivated
- Good clerical and computer skills are required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player and task oriented
- Insurance experience preferred but not required
Why Should You Apply?
- Very Competitive Benefits Package
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Opportunities for Annual Bonus
- Team Building Events & Social Functions
- 37.5 Hour Work Weeks
Fort Smith, AR