CSR Assistant – Great Benefits, Excellent Learning & Growth Opportunities, Work/Life Balance
Are you ready to join a locally owned & managed, community-minded company with an excellent benefits package and opportunities for advancement and personal growth? We offer that, 37.5 hour work weeks, and more.
Being the 4th largest independent agency in the state and with over 100 years in business, we’ve learned the importance of having great employees as the backbone of our company. Our goal is to hire driven individuals with a desire to become part of our corporate community, to be dedicated to the success of our agency, and to be engaged in our local community as a whole. We work to do that through providing our team with a sense of security, community outreach opportunities, and work life balance.
We are looking for a full time CSR Assistant for our Benefits Division that will work with our Client Service Professionals, Account Managers, and Client Service Representatives to process daily workflow, assist with creating proposals and presentation packets, and manage customer data. The Benefits Department is always evolving, which allows ample opportunities for growth.
- Company Paid ESOP and Profit Sharing
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Vacation & Personal Time
- 7.5 Hour Work Days
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred, but not required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Basic working knowledge of Power Point preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail, responsive and self-motivated
- Good clerical and computer skills are required
- Team player and task oriented
- Insurance experience preferred but not required
Why Should You Apply?
- Very Competitive Benefits Package
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Bonus Opportunities
- Team Building Events & Social Functions
- 37.5 Hour Work Weeks
Fort Smith, AR